Last week I went on a field trip with my Spanish class to Saint Kitts where we spent the whole day. I took some pictures, mostly throughout the latter part of the day and I wanted to share them with you guys. I’ve been meaning to post this for so long and it’s finally here.
You can see the Marriott Resort (Saint Kitts) in the distance.
This is Saint Kitts as we were leaving that afternoon.
Again leaving Saint Kitts. You can see a cruise ship docked at Port Zante.
And there was a guy on the boat taking pictures on the way to Nevis and he was nice enough to send me some of the pictures he was taking. Here are some of them:
There was a pelican following the boat.
This is us getting back to Nevis.
Docking at the pier in Nevis.
This is the end of the trip and I hope that you’ve enjoyed the pictures.
Bye, and I’ll talk to you guys in the next post.
TWITTER || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK
Hello readers of this blog post.
For this, day 8 of Christmas, post I’ll be sharing with you guys the sheets that I got to kind of get my room into the Christmas mood. The sheets aren’t really all that Christmas themed but in terms of colour, they’re on their way there.
The sheets come packed in a plastic zip-able bag and the card in the front shows what exactly is inside. Inside there are two sheet: The flat sheet and the fitted sheet, and also there are four pillow cases. The brand is ‘Home Beauty’ and it was made in China for the USA, and so I’m guessing that even though I bought my sheets here in Nevis, if you’re in the States and maybe even China, you can get yourselves one of these bedding sets if you like.
Here’s how they looked after I put them on my bed.
These sheets, to be honest, aren’t the best I’ve ever had. They shift out of place a bit too easily.
I really hope that you guys have enjoyed this post.
Bye everyone, and I’ll talk to you guys in the next post.
TWITTER || BLOGLOVIN || ASK
This is a little bit outside my regular posting schedule, but, Beaute Amoureux tagged me to do the Autumn/Winter Tag and so here it is . . .
1) What’s your favourite autumn lipstick? That would have to be Prune in Fire by YSL.
2) What’s your favourite autumn trend? Thick tights and ankle boots.
3) What’s your favourite autumn candle? Any candle that’s a mix of Shea and Coconut.
4) Do you have any autumn traditions? Do I? I do a kind of in-depth sort through of my room.
5) What’s your favourite thing about autumn? The cold air that it brings, and since it’s been really hot here in Nevis lately, cold air is definitely welcome.
6) What’s your favourite clothing item for autumn? Even though the air gets cold, it doesn’t get that cold and so I like wearing longer sleeved tops later in the day.
7) Favourite autumn nail polish? My favourite autumn polish would have to be Maybelline New York Color Show Polka Dots in Drops of Jade.
8) Favourite autumn beverage? A hot mug of lemon grass tea.
9) Favourite autumn snack? Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!
10) Which celebrity inspires you most in autumn? Kendall Jenner.
Who do I tag:
TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | ASK