Winter, winter, winter, it means so many things; the start of colder weather and the ending of the school term – both of which I’m excited for. And, winter also means that I can break out my favourite winter accessories.
Scarves and mittens!
I love these accessories for winter, they keep you warm and their stylish too. Winter could possibly be my favourite season of the year; I just love how cold it gets, even here in the Caribbean – although it doesn’t get THAT cold here. But, scarves and mittens at night time are definitely an option.
There are just so many types of scarves my favourite though is the infinity scarf, there are just so many ways that you can wear it and that’s good for me because I like to switch things up every now and again.
In my opinion though, mittens keep you way warmer than scarves do and they’re my favourite of the two. They can be so comfy, chic and even kind of corky at times.
So, what would you say are your favourite winter accessories?
Bye, I’ll talk to you in the next post.
- The Winter Clothing Project (meettheneed.ca)
- Scarves, scarves, scarves!! (emilythefashionista.wordpress.com)
- Cold Weather Accessories (savione.com)
- What I’m Loving Right Now : Alice Hannah Scarves (colourmeniki.com)
- 2013 Top Favorite Winter Accessories Quick Review (cieranicholle.wordpress.com)
- Wrap It Up! (chicattire.wordpress.com)